15 (16 on Thursday!)
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc)
Studious, creative, likes books, knitting, spicy food and seals. Dislikes hot weather, soda (really!), Latin and 'happy people' (people who are relentlessly cheery no matter what happens).
4. Any hobbies or interests?
Hobbies include reading, writing and knitting. Interests include marine biology, Japanese and singing.
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why?
Caves. Besides the obvious reasons of shelter and fresh water, I abhore sun and sand. I don't think I'd be able to stand the beach for very long.
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why?
While I like Locke as a character – because he's a complete space case – I think I'd be more willing to follow and trust Jack.
7. What is your deepest desire?
To get something of mine published. Never to let my friends down.
8. What is your biggest fear?
Physically, breathing-related illnesses. Non-physically... having my friends leave me, I suppose. I'm also afraid of the police and such things. Laugh if you will, but it's the truth.
9. Do you believe in fate?
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose?
I think I'd take B, not for the paycheck, but for the documentary. I'm facinated with the truth, and that seems like it might help uncover it.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive?
I'd save the two.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith?
13. What do you think of love?
'S nice, I suppose. I've no desire to fall in love myself, though.
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret?15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner?
Someone who's easy to be with. Someone I can trust. Someone I can talk to.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway?
Visiting relatives. Seriously, my father's family lives in LA. (No, I have no uber-secretive motive. Yet).