Who loves the Lost DVDs? Mmmmm... Quality TV!
1. Name Stephanie
2. Age 18
3. A Brief Description of Yourself I'm a sociology major at my college. I'm generally a very easygoing person. I'm VERY aloof until I know someone well. Until I reach that point, I reveal very little about myself, but I try to be nice. I'm fairly hardworking. I LOVE making people laugh and I LOVE laughing. I'm moody and irreverant. I think llamas and panda bears are awesome.
4. Any hobbies or interests? Viola, piano, dancing (Indian classical dance in particular), writing for the entertainment section of the newspaper, writing historical fiction, sociology and political science (my major and my minor) talking in German unconvincingly, uncovering global conspiracies, napping, finding the most random things online.
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? The beach. Inside the jungle... it seems too sketchy. I'd be willing to go get water, explore, whatever I'm needed to do, but actually living their seems like I'd be pushing my luck.
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? Ugh. Jack, I suppose. Locke, like the jungle, is a little sketchy. Then again... so is Jack! Both seem too extreme...
7. What is your deepest desire? To explore the world and somehow make a difference.
8. What is your biggest fear? Being in a situation where my lack of knowledge hurts someone.
9. Do you believe in fate? Not particularly. There are some weird coincidences in life... But one shouldn't get caught up in worrying about them.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose? Documentary! I mean, I'd get a lot of money. And if I was assured that I would able to leave the island, then i'm fine with it.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other's life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? All three. At least I'd know I tried.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? Science. I don't deny the importance of faith, though. I just think it shouldn't be blindly relied upon.
13. What do you think of love? It's awesome! Though trust and respect should be involved. =)
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? Heh. Usually. It depends on whether you've earned my trust though.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? Compassion, intelligence, humor, patience.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway? My life goal is too visit all of the continents and see as much of each continent as I can. I'd be on my way home from exploring!