1. Name Aislinn (like ash/lyn)
2. Age I am 16 going on 17
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc) Me? I love to read and write short stories, really it's all I do other then mess around on the computer. I don't like close minded people, war, annoying people, erm umm...when people keep asking you to explain thing and they just don't get it! Ugh... ignorance. Ummm...more pisses me off then I like actually.
4. Any hobbies or interests? I like school. And watching movies and reading, writing. Ummm...I like to argue with people.
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? I would go to the caves because it would be cooler and I hate the heat. It is also closer to water. The only bad thing about it would be that you couldn't see to well if something was going to attack you. So maybe I'd sleep on the beach and spend the day in the caves.
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? Um... neither. Jack is an asshole who doesn't seem to get the fact that there is no reasoning to why they are on the island, and Locke, he creeps me out, would you trust a man who knows knives that well? No no no...I'd like some sort of democracy where we took turns being in charge, a la Denise in Holy Grail.
7. What is your deepest desire? To see the world. And to write.
8. What is your biggest fear? Zombies, or really...dying without putting up a fight.
9. Do you believe in fate? Sort of. I believe we are all meant to end up where we do, how you get there is a different story.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose?
Doing the documentary. 1) Because I would know how to get off again 2) I would get money for something I'd love to do 3) Well I like writing and making documentaries is #2 on the list of what I want to do when I get older.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? Try to save all of them. If I played favorites at one time it would look suspicious. Unless only two were close to me, then I would get those two.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? I think you have to have faith in what you know is true.
13. What do you think of love? eh...whatever. Love is love if you have it you have it. But being all sappy and romantic makes me sort of sick like -Be your own person! hink for yourself!
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret?
Very...unless someone would really hurt themselves in which case I'd tell another friend.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner?
Someone who is funny, smart, I can have a conversation with. Someone who has some of the same political views as me, and someone who isn't afraid to go out and be crazy.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway?
LA? No idea. I don't think we'd get along too well me hating he heat so much. I'd probably go there spend a few days in the city ( I love cities) Then drive down to AZ to see my cousins. Then maybe out to Mexico.