2. Age : 14
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc) : I'm all brown eyes, brown hair...I'm quite stubborn, jealous and sometimes pessimistic, but I try not to be. My friends say I'm sarcastic, funny, understanding, and they know I'll always be there for them. I think you should never take anything for granted and I believe in fate.
4. Any hobbies or interests? : Movies, reading, talking, surfing the net, simply walking where there's a nice view...
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? : I would go to the beach. Because even though it's true that in the caves you have more possibility to survive. If you ask me, the creepy jungle at night while you're sleeping is nastier than dying of thirst, which you won't, because the water is in the caves anyway, so you could go and fill your bottles from the beach. The beach probably has less humidity also. And Sawyer's in the beach. Need I say more? : )
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? : I would choose both, but since I can't, I'm gonna choose Locke. Because even though Jack really is a hero, Locke just seems to know things. I mean it would be a bit weird to hang around with him at first, but then you're just in awe and he's just the man. Jack comes pretty close though. This is a toughy.
7. What is your deepest desire? : To not have a deepest desire. To have all my desires fulfilled in a long and happy life.
8. What is your biggest fear? : To be forgotten.
9. Do you believe in fate? : I fully believe in fate, yes.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose? : I don't know. If I did choose to go it wouldn't be for the large pay check (except if I'm really strapped for cash, who wouldn't?), but because I don't know, even though they will be the most horrible memories of your life, you're GONNA feel sort of attached to it. Must not forget the fact that this is a mysterious island, where people have died and there's a freaky security machine. Oh Kay, no no no I would not return. Ever. Money doesn't buy happiness anyway. Nono. A)
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? : I would try to save all of them. I could never live with that guilt.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? : Faith. By far.
13. What do you think of love? : I think it's an amazing thing that you must cherish. Because you can never get enough of it, because it's so beautiful.
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? Yes I am.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? I look for loyalty, a romantic, understandable, funny, sweet and honest guy. Ok maybe that's too perfect. Ok If he is loyal, honest and funny, the rest I can live with : )