2. Age 21
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc) I'm graduated with an AA in Graphic Design where I work as a Production Artist making supermarket junk mail, which in all honesty is not where I want to be for the rest of my life. I have a dark outlook on life and enjoy many of the stranger things in this world.
Likes: Drawing, writing, movies, video games, reading, the computer, psychology, horror movies, the supernatural, sleep, rpg, anime, the night.
Dislikes: Dolls, clowns, bugs, egotists, racism, materialistic people and those who can't value the inner beauty. Not to keen on birds either, heat, being used, reality TV, and teenyboppers.
4. Any hobbies or interests? I love to draw and write, specifically horror related material. I also enjoy making graphics on the computer such as; icons, wallpapers, and whatnot. I love watching a lot of movies, reading books and comics, playing video games and anything that us 'geeks' are known for. I'm also full of useless facts that I've picked up and am highly interested in the occult and supernatural as well.
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? Each location has its negative points, being the beach is too hot and the caves might fill up with water when high tide comes along, but I'd choose drowning over being fried to death; so the caves for me. I'd much rather be in the shade where I know my pale skin wouldn't burn.
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? Probably Locke only because, as weird as this may sound, he reminds me of my grandpa, what wanting to explore and go adventure seeking, I too love doing that and usually go with him for such travels. Thus is why I'd choose Locke over Jack. Jack is a good person too, and having a doctor on the island is wonderful, but I'd prefer adventure over subtleness.
7. What is your deepest desire? To become a writer or screenwriter. I love making up stories and someday hope to see my work turned into movies.
8. What is your biggest fear? That when I die everything is just "Fade to Black," like the ending of a good movie. That there is no afterlife and once you die, your memory is erased and you cease to be. That really scares me thinking that there is nothing after life.
9. Do you believe in fate? To an extent. I think we're all capable of creating our own future, wether fate has anything to do with it at all. You can change the rules and take a path which you see fit. Its a little farfetched to believe that no matter what a person does it'll lead them to their destiny.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island OR b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose? Who says I'd want to be saved? Despite being stranded on some weird island where I'd be considered dead from my friends and family, it'd get me away from the stress in my life and the hardships that usually come on a day-to-day basis. I'm a sucker for adventure and the adrenaline would want me to stay. If I was saved though, I'd more than likely want to come back, but wouldn't care about how much money I'd be getting. No need to bribe me.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? I'd try to save them all. Each life is valuable and choosing one over the other would effect my decision later in life. I'd feel bad if I let one of them die, when I could've at least tried to save them all. Least if all of us died, then we wouldn't die alone.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? Science, because its actual fact and not something you have to wonder constantly and hope is real. As much of a dreamer as I am, faith is a disappointment.
13. What do you think of love? Truthfully, its overrated. I've been hurt in the past and it really effects me now, so I prefer to stay out of relationships for the time being. I enjoy being single right now and don't have any plans to hook up soon.
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? I'll keep a secret no matter what. I'm a very trustworthy friend and won't reveal anything that my friends wanted to keep hidden from everyone else.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? Someone who shares the same interests as me. I'm sure everyone looks for friendship from people for sharing the same interests as yourself, otherwise it'd be a relationship full of constant fighting.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway? Vacation for the most part. I live about forty-five minutes away from LAX (in Orange County) and I would've used that airport to come home. Sure, I could've used the John Wayne airport, but LAX is bigger.