1. Name - Marty
2. Age - 14
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc) - I'm a High School student. I like being with my family and friends. I like reading, watching movies, and I LOVE to write. I don't like shopping or the color pink. I hate it when people label others. I'm hardly ever in a bad mood, and love to laugh.
4. Any hobbies or interests? - My hobbies include: writing short stories or poems, reading, watching movie, & music. *specific things - Lost (obviously), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Will & Grace* I love to quote movies or TV shows.
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? - I would go to the caves. They provide more shelter and fresh water is RIGHT THERE!! Granted, at the beach, if there were a plane or a ship, they might see the fire. But if you think about it, wouldn't the people on the beach tell the rescuers that there were more people in the forrest? I mean, is anyone really that heartless?
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? - I would choose Jack for my leader over Locke. Jack is a doctor, very intelligent and younger, which means he would probably be stronger and more able bodied. Locke seems very mysterious and he bases everything he does on fate.
7. What is your deepest desire? - My deepest desire is to have a soul mate. Someone that is just GREAT to be around, and loved me for who I am would be wonderful to have.
8. What is your biggest fear? - Death. No question about it. Just thinking that you will never see your family or friends again, and that your life just gets cut off, is horrible and very terrifying.
9. Do you believe in fate? - Sometimes. Certain things happen because that's the way they were destined to happen. But I believe that we make our own choices and actions.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose? - I would never go back there. The crash and amount of time on the island would bring back to many times if a revisited there, and I would be too traumatized.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? - I would try and save them all. It would be terrible having to choose WHICH 2 people to choose. And even if you saved those 2 and yourself and the ther died, you would have to live with that for the rest of your life, which I don't think I could handle. I would definitley try to save all of them.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? - I think both are important. But I would have to go for science on this one. I don't really have alot of faith in certain things I do. I hardly look on the bright side. I always think - "What if?" I like to plan things out to make sure they will happen, but sometimes I leave it up to chance.
13. What do you think of love? - Love is a very strong word. A believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Love is important to have and it's very powerful. *All you need is love.*
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? - Yes, I never tell other people's secrets because I know how angry I would be if a secret I had was let out. It's not a nice thing to do.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? - I look for a person who is intelligent, comical, fun to be with, honest, and caring.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway? - I would probably have taken a vacation with my family to Australia and am flying home.