1. Name: Kim
2. Age: 15
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc): I'm a brunette and a shopmore in high school. I dream a lot. Like, I have lots of hopes and goals and such. I love hanging out with my friends. I like rock music and my favorite band is The Beatles. I love watching movies and having fun. I always stand up for myself.
4. Any hobbies or interests? I love cheerleading! And reading and watching movies. And shopping!
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? I think I would go to the caves just because the I know the sunscreen would eventually run out and I'm terrified to getting skin cancer (from burns)! And also its closer to water and would be a lot more comfortbale (because of the shade).
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? They both seem like great leaders, but I like Locke. He seems like a cool dude. Like he has this superior intelligence that he doesn't let onto to easily.
7. What is your deepest desire? Oh goodness. Which one? Probably to be an actress. Or to just get a very nice boyfriend.
8. What is your biggest fear? Flying in airplanes...I'm totally not kidding. Ever since I was about 7, I have terrified of them.
9. Do you believe in fate? Yeah, I do.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose?
Well, considering that all the planes and ships that go near the island crash, I would never go back. But I would love a reunion party with the people I was stranded with back home!
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? Try to save them all, that way I would there would at least be a chance of everyone surviving.
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? Faith. Definitely
13. What do you think of love? I've never experienced, except for the love I have for my family and friends. But love towards a boyfriend or husband...I can only imagine that if its the right person, then it must be wonderful.
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? Absolutely
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? Someone who can make me laugh and that I can just be myself with. Someone I can really talk to.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway? I would have been on my way back home from a trip around the world that had ended in Australia.