1. Name Roxanne
2. Age 19
3. A Brief Description of Yourself (likes, dislikes, etc) I'm a funny girl who can't be serious. I love anything magic, books, music and acting. I love talking for hours about anything and being silly.
4. Any hobbies or interests? music, cinema and literature
5. Would you go to the caves or the beach? Why? the caves, the beach is too hot and i hate sun and sand. I would go where trees and fresh water are for sure
6. Would you choose Locke or Jack for your leader? Why? Jack i think because i would trust him more than Locke, even if he has the food, i just wouldn't trust him. Jack on the other hand is maybe a little bit annoying but i'd place my life in his hands.
7. What is your deepest desire? writing a good book and publish it and being in a band
8. What is your biggest fear? death, i just can't think about it without having a panic attack
9. Do you believe in fate? Yes... I think we're there for something but I also think that we are in commands of our lives.
10. If you were saved from the island, and had the options of:
a) Never returning to the island
b) Revisiting the island for a documentary and a large pay check, which would you choose? b I don't know why but I think i'd like to go back, I like remembering bad experiences, I'm a bit morbid.
11. If you were saving three people, would you rather save two, at the expense the other’s life, or try to save all try them without guarantee that any of you would survive? I'd try to save all three, I couldn't live with myself if i'd know that I let someone die
12. Which is more valuable, science or faith? Faith because it has no limits
13. What do you think of love? "Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense." ~Mark Overby. I think it describe what I think of love. I want to believe in it but love is not like what we see in movies it's far more complicated and painful.
14. Are you trust worthy of a secret? If you tell me a secret I will keep it but I don't like to be the keeper of a big secret.
15. What do look for in a friend and/or partner? Honesty. It's the most important thing. Also fedelity, and loyalty.
16. -FINALLY- Why would you have been on that plane to LA anyway? I always wanted to travel everywhere in the world so I think it would be a part of the travel.